It’s like a fine wine. (5/365)
Choosing a 50mm to use is like choosing a wine to have. That being said I don’t really know anything about wines, except that when I drink one I go all red and flustered looking.
I always like shots of gear. Expect to see a good chunk of those in this 365.
So what 50mm lenses are down there? Let’s see.
Canon 50mm F1.2L EF Nikon 50mm F1.2 Cosina 50mm F1.8 Pentax Super Takumar 50mm F1.4 Canon 50mm F1.8 FD
Anyways onward to the Strobist data.
Ok so I cheated. I used 1 light and combined 10 shots. I lit it all around at about 2 feet away with a Canon 430EX (at 1/16th power) using a softbox (lumiquest LTP). So it’s a composite. But if it were a single shot it’d be 10 sources all around the wine rack.
The camera used was a Canon 5D mark II with a Tamron 28mm F2.5 Adaptall II (at F8).
PS view the rest of the set here http://www.flickr.com/photos/28858399@N06/sets/72157628652975149/
- scriptedcontradictions reblogged this from greedphotography
- imyourmumsfavouritechild reblogged this from greedphotography
- queenofthornsx reblogged this from greedphotography
- deducingthewinchesters likes this
- noslennelson reblogged this from greedphotography
- vintageamour likes this
- sl-picture reblogged this from greedphotography
- sl-picture likes this
- haddadios likes this
- greedphotography posted this